News 20 Oct 2021
9 Surprising Facts About Garcinia Cambogia
- What is Garcinia Cambogia?
- What is Garcinia Cambogia good for?
- 9 facts about Garcinia Cambogia
- Is Garcinia Cambogia safe?
- Where can I buy Garcinia Cambogia?
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit used as an active ingredient in many modern health supplements. Sometimes known as Malabar tamarind, it is related to the better-known mangosteen. Unlike the humble mangosteen, Garcinia Cambogia has several surprising benefits for your health.*
What is Garcinia Cambogia Good For?
Garcinia Cambogia supplements are a natural way to support health and wellbeing.*
Garcinia Cambogia is known to help with:
- Reducing appetite*
- Boosting energy*
- Providing temporary relief from minor, normal gas, bloating and stomach discomfort*
- Supporting mood and a better sleep*
- Supporting the body's natural inflammatory response*
9 facts about Garcinia Cambogia
1. Garcinia Cambogia goes by many names
Garcinia Cambogia has a wide range of aliases. You may know it as a Malabar tamarind, a brindle berry, a gamboge, a pot tamarind, or as the kokum butter oil tree. In fact, the name ‘Garcinia Cambogia’ isn’t even technically correct anymore. The proper scientific name is Garcinia gummi-gutta.
2. You can find Garcinia Cambogia in many countries
Garcinia Cambogia is an evergreen shrub that is native to South India and Southeast Asia. It grows in the wild, but is also cultivated by the locals. Garcinia Cambogia is found in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and some parts of Africa.
3. Garcinia Cambogia has an odd shape
The fruit of the Garcinia Cambogia plant looks like a cross between a small pumpkin and a large tomato. Garcinia Cambogia fruit can be green, yellow, or red in color.
4. You might not like the taste of raw Garcinia Cambogia
Although Garcinia Cambogia is safe to consume, when eaten raw it has an incredibly sour and unpleasant taste.
5. Garcinia Cambogia has many traditional uses
Despite the sour taste of the raw fruit, when the rind is dried it takes on a tamarind-like flavor. Known as kodampuli, it is widely used in curries, soups, and fish dishes. The seeds contain up to 30% fat and are commonly used as a substitute for ghee, the Indian clarified butter.
6. Garcinia Cambogia supplements can help you support your normal weight*
The HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) in Garcinia Cambogia can make you feel fuller after a meal .*
7. Taking Garcinia Cambogia can support your energy levels*
The HCA in Garcinia Cambogia can support metabolism and fat burning processes.*
8. Garcinia Cambogia can support athletic performance*
Garcinia Cambogia can help athletes support their endurance and support their muscles health.*
9. Garcinia Cambogia can help support mood and a better sleep*
Garcinia Cambogia supplements can support your overall sense of wellbeing as you deal with minor, everyday stresses.*
Is Garcinia Cambogia safe?
Garcinia Cambogia is safe for healthy people to take in recommended dosages.* Minor side effects such as digestive problems, skin rashes, and headaches are rare.* People who are on medication for diabetes or Alzheimer’s disease, or pregnant, should not take Garcinia Cambogia.*
Where can I buy Garcinia Cambogia?
Our Garcinia Cambogia pills are easy to take, convenient, and contain 2100mg per serving. They’re a great way to naturally support your energy levels, your mood and help you lose weight.*